The PADI Scuba Diver course is the entry level certification in the PADI system and it represents 2/3rds of the Open Water Course. Once completed, you receive a dive certification that is valid for life, assuming you are medically fit to dive. Afterwards skills need to be refreshed regularly, particularly if you do not dive for a few months or longer. The PADI Scuba Diver certification gives a diver the right to dive to 12 metres guided by a dive professional.
- Online theory via PADI Touch or eLearning (smartphone/tablet or pc)(the first 3 modules including knowledge reviews)
- 3 confined water sessions to cover the 14 skills required
- 2 boat dives (open water) repeat some of the confined dive skills and to work on your buoyancy, breathing, buddy contact and depth control is a “real” diving environment
Discounted prices from 3 participants
4 participants max per instructor
1 to 2 participants: €399
3 and + participants: €349
Included in the price:
- 5 dives
- Online theory via Touch or eLearning
- Diving equipment rental
- PADI certification fees
- €10 donation to Project Aware to help protect the seas and oceans for future generations. We are a 100% PROJECT AWARE partner.
- 10 years old
- PADI Medical form signed by a GP