It is pretty much essential that you take the time to invest in the ReActivate programme after a long lay-off. PADI have recently updated this programme to make it easier and more fun to relearn important skills and knowledge that easily forgotten after a period of six months or more out of the water. It is very often the basics like breathing and buoyancy that go completely out of the window, especially if you dive occasionally with long gaps between dives. A classic example is when you’ve booked an awesome holiday somewhere exotic, and want to ensure you appreciate the diving as much as possible.
- 1 confined water dive to remind you and practice the more important skills in a safe environment
- 1 open water boat dive to feel like a fish in the water again!
Discounted prices from 3 participants
4 participants max per instructor
1 to 2 participants: 160€
3 and + participants: 130 €
Included in the price:
- 2 dives
- Diving equipment rental
- Online theory with PADI Touch/eLearning
- 10€ donation to Project Aware to save the ocean. We are 100% PROJECT AWARE.
- 10 years old
- PADI Scuba Diver certification or equivalent or more
- PADI Medical form signed by a GP