That wreck/stunning pinnacle/awesome vertical drop off lies between 30 and 40m. The more experienced divers in the club talk about this particular dive all the times and you can’t do it as an Advanced Open Water Diver! Solution? The PADI Deep Diver Specialty is a fun and rewarding course that will acclimatise you to diving between 30 and 40 metres.
This certification is also one of the requirements to be able to dive autonomously to 40 metres in France via training exclusively in the PADI system (you also need to be certified Rescue Diver).
- Deep Diver theory via eLearning (2 knowledge reviews)
- 4 Open Water boat dives to acclimatise you to safely diving in the zone between 30 and 40 metres.
4 participants max per instructor
Included in the price:
- 4 dives
- Theory via eLearning account
- Diving equipment rental
- PADI certification fees
- €10 donation to PADI AWARE FOUNDATION for global marine conservation. We are a 100% AWARE partner.
- 15 years old
- Be certified Adventure Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- PADI Medical form signed by a diving doctor.