We are well aware of the challenges of completing Open Water training in colder climates, particularly at certain times of the year. There is an option to complete confined water training and theory sessions with a PADI Dive Centre near you and then complete your course over a short trip with us. There are many advantages to this including less stressful training conditions, warmer water and, in many cases much more life to see.
In PADI language this is called an Open Water Referral.
- 4 Open Water boat dives to repeat most of the confined dive skills and to work on your buoyancy, breathing, judgement, navigation, buddy contact and spatial awareness, the real art of diving!
- It is also possible to validate Open Water dives 1 and 2 in a deep pool (fosse), if you do this option we insist on a first dive to adapt to equipment, logistics and environment before finishing dives 3 and 4.
Discounted prices from 3 participants
4 participants max per instructor
1 to 2 participants: €349
3 and + participants: €325
Included in the price:
- 4 dives
- Diving equipment rental
- PADI certification fees
- €10 donation to Project Aware to help preserve the world’s seas and oceans for future generations. We are a 100% PROJECT AWARE partner.
- 10 years old
- PADI Medical form signed by a GP
- A PADI referral record completed by your current instructor.