We recommend that all clients who are serious about their diving should ultimately aim to become a PADI Rescue Diver. This, together with solid experience over time, is the minimum for somebody to be considered a truly autonomous, responsible diver. The course is excellent fun and features much scenario based learning, eventually building up to an assessment over two simulated situations.
- The online theory with the PADI Touch/eLearning (5 chapters with knowledge review + final exam)
- 8 sessions in confined water or open water to practice the 10 skills and react to 2 scenarios.
Discounted prices from 3 participants
4 participants max per instructor
1 to 2 participants: €599
3 and + participants: €549
Included in the price:
- 8 dives
- Online theory via Touch or eLearning
- Diving equipment rental
- PADI certification fees
- 10€ donation to Project Aware to save the ocean. We are 100% PROJECT AWARE.
- 12 years old
- PADI Advanced Open Water certification or equivalent
- EFR certification up to date or the EFR course have to be done while you do the Rescue Course.
- PADI Medical form signed by a GP