Happy New Year to you all! Welcome to the new and improved version of the Diamond Diving website for 2008. If you are considering diving with us this year we would encourage you to book early for the following reasons:
- The diary is already filling up with group bookings, so the sooner you reserve the more chance you have of getting your ideal date and destination combination.
- The earlier you book the better a deal you will get on flights
- The earlier you book the more flexibility you will enjoy regarding destination choice and course availability
We’d also like to quickly draw your attention to the following developments:
1. You can make an enquiry even more easily now with the standard online enquiry form. This covers off all of the information we need to provide you with a holiday price.
2. This year we are selling travel insurance that covers scuba diving to 40 or 60 metres via Travel & General. The policies represent good value for money – please see the insurance section on the website.
3. For those considering the PADI Open Water Course we will soon be offering eLearning. This enables all theory of the course to be done online enabling more time for in-water training on your holiday with us.
4. For the more experienced amongst you we are offering a series of wreck weeks in La Londe in October next year. Please see the prices & bookings section for further details.
5. We are offering a number of all inclusive deals including a weekend diving and a speciality course. This is a great way to expand your diving horizons so please consult the website under offers for more information.