Want to stay warm? Want to extend your scuba diving season? Then dive dry. As a leading UK manufacturer marks on the inside of its suits, “Diving is to be enjoyed, not endured”. A dry suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water. There is incredible diving in the world’s cooler regions and in some areas, conditions are even better in colder months. Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often.
Not all the extraordinary dives are in warm water! have a look at what Scapa Flo in northern Island of Scotland can offer you or Island wich is more and more popular!
If you’ve got your own Aqualung Fusion Dry Suit we also offer the Fusion Dry Suit specialty.
- Knowledge development checked via knowledge review in the student manual
- Confined Water dive to practice the skills in a safe environment.
- Two Open Water dives. You’ll practice putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance, mastering buoyancy control using your dry suit, dive safety procedures when using a dry suit.
Discounted prices from 3 participants
4 participants max per instructor
1 to 2 participants: €299
3 and + participants: €249
Included in the price:
- 3 dives
- Theory with the manual
- Diving equipment rental with the dry suit if necessary
- PADI certification fees
- 10€ donation to Project Aware to save the ocean. We are 100% PROJECT AWARE.
10 years old
Be certifyed (junior) open water or equivalent
PADI Medical form signed by a GP