The PADI Advanced Open Water course can be done in two and a half days. Five dives with the corresponding knowledge development handled via eLearning or Touch. You will gather a wealth of further “themed” experience in real diving conditions and circumstances. There is a large variety of choice for the three elective dives and suitable options with us include Wreck, Search & Recovery, Dive Against Debris, Surface Marker Buoy, Full Face Mask, Digital Underwater Imaging, Fish ID and Underwater Naturalist.
You will learn more about “Thinking like a Diver”, developing the all important judgement you started to learn during the Open Water Course.
These are in addition to the two compulsory dives of Deep and Underwater Navigation. One very practical benefit of getting the Advanced Open Water is the increased maximum depth of 30 metres giving a diver access to many more dive sites.
- 5 themed Open Water boat dives to train you to focus on different tasks while diving
- Corresponding knowledge development modules completed via eLearning or Touch
Discounted price for 3 participants
4 participants max per instructor
1 to 2 participants: €499
3 and + participants: €449
Included in the price:
- 5 dives
- Diving equipment rental
- Online Theory with PADI Touch/eLearning
- PADI certification fees
- €10 donation to Project Aware to help protect the world’s seas and oceans for future generations. We are a 100% AWARE partner.
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water certification or equivalent
- PADI Medical form signed by a GP